Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

7/10

It was kinda funny, but the voicing was bad and the animation seemed kinda gritty.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lol.

***The Pixelmas Shorts*** ***The Pixelmas Shorts***

Well

I get the feeling you weren't really trying to be super funny. If I'm correct, then this deserves the 8 out of 10 for keeping me fully entertained for like three minutes. bravo. A lot of the shorts didn't really make sense though. I understand the comedic relief... (relief from what?!) but having stuff that just doesn't really make sense... for example: a kid looks at his presents and is suddenly very happy?

anyway, you get it, I hope.

Emanhattan responds:

I get what you mean. there is a lot of mixed feelings into this collab, is not necessarily a "LULZ WOWSERS" kinda thing. and we were not aiming at that.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

fuckin awesome!

Seriously, that was fucking awesome.

The only bad thing I noticed was patricks animation... well... patricks animation sucked.

Doodle Battle Doodle Battle

Nicely done

Great mix of reality and animation.

The way the sword was drawn and the thin figure just picked it up, that was well executed. At no point did I think, "This is ridiculous." despite how wacky the idea actually is. Job well done.

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

The guys clothes were too still.

It bothered me when the radio antenna moved but the guys clothes were rock solid. A little more animation and it'd be a lot better.

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

I dont' get it

I don't understand how it's funny.

The animation was pretty nice, but I felt like I was watching something that was looped ten times or so and it eventually began droning over me. I don't know what is supposed to be funny about it.

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

epic confusion

I had absolutely no idea what I was watching while watching it.

I didn't like the vid.

"Predator" in 10 seconds "Predator" in 10 seconds

ten seconds, seriously.

Pretty funny. I really had a hard time distinguishing the characters though.

I think a lot of people are expecting too much out of ten seconds.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

funny

I never thought I'd enjoy watching flash animations which include so little animation.

"no homo" is ridiculous.

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

was expecting more

When santa fell over I was just staring at the computer screen waiting for more. It took me about ten seconds to finally accept that it was done.