below average pong game below average pong game

Fair

I think a flaming ball would have been more suitable, since the center of the skull (ball) is hard to judge since it's not very round at all.

I noticed two serious flaws;

1- if you position your bar to where the ball hits it on the top end, you can just leave it there and win.

2- poor hit detection. Often the ball would go through both my bar and the enemy AI bar.

1.7 Sextillion Pin-Ups 1.7 Sextillion Pin-Ups

Mini Games

Would have been a lot of fun if I had not kept losing ENTIRELY because of the lag.

vest816 responds:

Thanks for the input.

I haven't visited this game in a while, but the lag is something completely new (something I can't put my finger on at the moment).

I'd love to crack open the .FLA and attempt to fix it, buuuuuut...bad news guys. I made this on an old laptop that bit the dust a couple years back, and I don't have the latest version of this (all I have is on an old external hard drive that doesn't even have the minigames implemented into it).

Lesson learned: back up everything.

I'm checking this game out on the bevy of websites that stole this Flash without my permission (look at that, you pesky thieves are actually useful for something after all...). Seems the problem isn't specific to Newgrounds, so it may be caused by a more updated version of Flash Player causing audio 'stream' objects to hitch really badly.

Again, I really really want to fix this, even dug through my files looking for a version I can work with, but unfortunately, I just have to learn from this and keep
a mental note of it for future game projects.

I really do apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may cause others; it's certainly frustrating to me.

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

Love it

Without the humor, it'd be just another game.

Great design, basic, and entertaining. Walking that tight-rope between challenging and frustrating very well.

Everybody Edits 1.0+ Everybody Edits 1.0+

wtf?

I keep getting kicked out of my own rooms while I'm building.

Walkinator Walkinator

Strechy Bones?

Giving it a 7 and a 4 because it's entertaining, but I think it'd be a lot more biologically accurate if bones weren't stretchy.

Also, I think a anchor nodes, which would be nodes from which attached bones can't rotate around (Imagine a solid plus symbol from which the node in the center is an anchor), would be a great addition.

The Simple Game The Simple Game

What the fuck?

So I keep getting all of the green boxes off of the screen before blue boxes touch the ground, but I keep losing. I guess the rules don't apply.

The Cell The Cell

I didn't like it.

First I had no idea how to control this game. I tried the arrow keys, they didn't work, so I frustratingly clicked on everything to see that I couldn't reach anything from anywhere. Anybody who's not mildy experienced with wasd would give up at that point.

Kay, so now I have a pipe, and I'm guessing the key is in the pipe and there's something to help you get through the dark spot in the wall inside of the cabinet, but I can't figure out how to use the pipe, so I quit.

This game is just full of "how the fuck".

Sleepy. Sleepy.

fsdvcsevx

I had more fun waking the blocks up.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

could be better.

great fun but simon sucks ass, the water parts are ridiculously frustrating because you have to jump to go faster which leaves you with less control which leaves me to being pwned by bloopers and fish over and over again.

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

The screen moving is really annoying.

I really hate how the whole screen seems to move if you move the cross-hairs near the half way point on the screen. I frequently miss a crap load of zombies because I slightly moved the mouse and the screen moved way too much.